Eryfotona Actinica Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen with SPF 50+ (3.4 oz.)
Zinc Oxide Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Mineral Sunscreen
Eryfotona Actinica® with DNA Repairsomes® and antioxidants
A cosmetically elegant formulation that is easily spread and quickly absorbed.
GIVE YOUR SKIN A NEW CHANCE
Eryfotona Actinica® is designed to enhance skin health:
• Helps to address existing actinic damage with DNA Repairsomes® that deliver encapsulated photolyase enzymes.
• Helps to prevent additional actinic damage with 11% zinc oxide (50+ SPF, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB)
Eryfotona Actinica® is an ideal adjuvant product for a range of patients:
• Patients receiving treatment (cryo, PDT, topicals) or have a history of Actinic Keratoses.
• Patients at risk for sun damage (all Fitzpatrick types)
• Patients that are undergoing lasers, peels or other cosmetic procedures where sun avoidance is important.
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 11%
Inactive ingredients: Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.